Are You a “Patti Planner” or “Last Minute Larry?”
So much to do, so little time and shopping during these unusual times requires more planning than ever! Whether you’re a “Patti Planner” or a “Last Minute Larry,” thE Concierge can help alleviate some of the stress and worry that typically accompanies the holiday season – even when times are good, never mind in the middle of a pandemic! It’s mid-November and if you’re starting to feel a little stressed out and anxious; if the Christmas cards haven’t been written or mailed yet, and the thoughts of shopping have you sweating, let us do the work so you can relax and enjoy the holiday season.
· With the gift of time, we can plan your office holiday party for you or shop for that special and meaningful gift that honours your employees hard work during this particularly stressful year.
· We can take on the task of addressing and sending out holiday cards.
· We’ll decorate your tree, your office, even the lunchroom – wherever you’d like to help make this time of year as festive feeling as possible.
· We can shop for, wrap and deliver carefully curated gifts for both your clients and customers.
· Stepping away from the computer this holiday season is a good thing. We spend so much time in our virtual world lately that many are stepping back from the screen and re-connecting “old-school” with handwritten cards and gifts that celebrate family spending time together on long, cold winter nights. This might mean you need to spend more time planning and shopping. If the thought of this has your anxiety skyrocketing, thE Concierge is here for you.
· Let us provide the personal touch, hand-addressing your holiday cards and dealing with the post office too. We’ll package and ship your gifts to family who can’t celebrate in person due to Covid restrictions and while we are at it, we can visit those small, local suppliers of speciality gift items that show you care and help support local too. Avoid the hassle of parking, driving through a snowstorm, wrapping gifts and the last minute dash to the discount retailer for tape, gift bags or tissue paper. (Yes, we’re talking to you “Last Minute Larry!”)
The holidays will be here sooner than you think. Start your planning today with a PLAN to purchase the gift of time. If you – or anyone you know – could use the gift of time (and really, who couldn’t?) contact us to reserve your spot. After all, there’s only so much time available!
Planner or Procrastinator – Don’t let the holidays overwhelm you.